This blog post is to help those who have been asked to be members of our Twitter RT groups, or who would like to create and setup their own. It will explain how a Twitter RT group works.
The following video will go through the procedure of sharing a tweet in a group and how you can participate. Detailed directions are outlined after the video.
1. Create your tweet and post it on Twitter.
2. Copy a link to your tweet. This will copy the entire tweet so that it is RT'd correctly. Click on the share icon.
3. Select "Copy Link to Tweet"
4. Open up your twitter group, and paste the link to your tweet.
5. On a regular basis, go through the group and click on the links that others have posted. You can do this daily, twice a day, every other day. Just note, the more you help others, the more they will help you. When you click on their link, you can RT and like them.
6. When you are finished, if you click on the back arrow at the top, you can go back to the group and keep going through the list.
7. When you are done processing for that session, make sure you have left your tweet, but leave a comment saying that you are caught up. This way, you know exactly where you have stopped the next time you come to the group.
That is all there is too it.
If there are others you feel would like to participate in the group chat, please invite them to the group and share this blog post with them.
Let's work together, and let's grow together.
Full Time, Shawn is currently the IT Director for a public school district, as well as, owner of DNS Technology Consultants, Inc. This Blog Page is to house some directions, tips, tricks for YouTube Creators and Bloggers.